Hey there! I really enjoyed this, thank you for making it ^_^ I wanted to let you know that we've mentioned your story in our list of recommended Twine stories. But if that's not okay just let me know. You can view it here, let us know if there are any other details we should add for your title --> https://itch.io/t/1763600/twine-games-with-character-customization-part-1
Arshean was once a cursed place; its inhabitants scattered to the four winds. Generations later, practitioners have returned to establish the imbued city of Baile Arainn. Within its protective walls, bond-architect Cormac Giphert strives at last to make his mark in the field, using ritual magic to shape the destiny of an entire city. But when disaster strikes at its very arteries, he may find himself having to heal and reform more than he bargained for.
"Waybinder" is an interactive novella: a work of occult fantasy which explores ritual witchcraft, the nature of journeys, and what it might mean to shape destinies both large and small.
- Guide an entire city towards its inauguration, in a ritual of your discovery and making
- Explore four main, interwoven branches — each a destiny waiting to be formed
- Meet a diverse cast of characters, some of whom speak a language which is not necessarily your own
- The adventure unfolds in continuous format, there to be read back as a short story if so desired
- Features content written in gàidhlig (Scots Gaelic), complete with pronunciation guides for English-speakers
Contains no known triggers/upsetting content, although there are elements of horror. Would likely be rated suitable for young teens and upwards.
|Genre||Interactive Fiction, Adventure|
|Tags||Fantasy, languages, LGBT, Mystery, Narrative, Singleplayer, Story Rich, Text based, witchcraft|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Touchscreen|
|Links||Homepage, Twitter, Homepage, Twitter|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hello! I'm grateful for the link, however I'm not sure Waybinder really belongs on that list; its protagonist isn't customisable. I appreciate the thought, but I wouldn't want the game to disappoint. :)
- "Features content written in gàidhlig (Scots Gaelic), complete with pronunciation guides for English-speakers"
did you mean
MY SPECIAL INTEREST
(seriously tho i really enjoyed this, well done indeed friend, or sin thu fhèin as they say!)